Wednesday 1 May 2013

Small world

I was out on a shoot yesterday photographing a classic lorry at Stibbington Diner when a, shall we say, characterful man with long white hair and beard came up to me, to ask who I was doing the pictures for. "Classic & Vintage Commercials" I said, "oh" he replied, "I've got a lorry you might be interested in, it's a hedge lorry", "you mean you use it for hedge trimming, do you?" I said, "no, it's in a hedge, with a tree growing through it" he says!

That in itself might not sound that bizarre but then he writes his phone number on a UKIP flyer (in case the magazine is interested in doing a feature on him), which has his name and picture on it. It seems he's standing in the local council elections this week. Anyway when I get home from the job I discover from a UKIP flyer that he's actually my UKIP candidate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate the Movie - The Cold Truth

Watch it here: https://rumble.com/v4krzak-climate-the-movie-the-real-truth.html