Friday 14 October 2011

New pages

Well it's been a week since the last post but in the meantime I have added some new pages to illustrate the range of photography that I do, both commercially and personally. The plan is to change the pictures or add to them as and when I have interesting new shots and possibly add new pages should the range of material dictate it. If anybody wishes to leave comments regarding the pictures please feel free, but keep it clean!

As can be seen my personal work, when I get the time is mainly local wildlife photography, which is what started me in photography in the first place more years ago than I care to admit. Most of the shots including all of the bird pictures currently on this blog are taken with my old manual focus 600mm f4 IFED Nikkor lens which will be 30 years old next year. So clearly although it's a high quality piece of glass it's very cumbersome to use weighing an absolute ton and making hand-holding a near impossibility.


The local reserve where I take most of my pictures has a wide range of interesting wildlife, or so they tell me as more often than not when I visit all I seem to find coming within range of my equipment are Reed Buntings, so with that in mind I've decided to illustrate this post with a picture of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate the Movie - The Cold Truth

Watch it here: https://rumble.com/v4krzak-climate-the-movie-the-real-truth.html