Thursday 10 May 2012

Natasha Baker

I did a shoot for 'Your Horse' yesterday with Natasha Baker the Para-Dressage rider and I have to say what a lovely person she is, I've seldom worked with someone for whom nothing was too much trouble, I'd love to put a picture or two up on the blog but as they won't be out in 'Your Horse' for a few weeks yet I'd probably better not! So for now here is a link to Natasha's website, from where there is a link to her blog which, it has to be said is even more out of date than mine, probably gets a lot more views though! Anyway, best of luck Natasha getting into the Paralympic team for the games this summer.

www.natasha-baker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate the Movie - The Cold Truth

Watch it here: https://rumble.com/v4krzak-climate-the-movie-the-real-truth.html