Having forgotten my tripod whilst in Nottingham on a shoot for Model Rail last week, today I went back via Melton Mowbray to retrieve it. As my mother lives in Melton I called in to see her and while I was there I went into the garden shed briefly. Anyway having got home I went to unlock the garage and pulled out my keys only to find that they weren't my keys, they were my mothers keys for her shed, garage and gate. So now I have to go back to Melton shortly to return her keys. This could go on and on!
Tuesday, 29 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ok, this is the repainted figure, after being rescued from an overdose of black ink wash, the base still needs doing but otherwise I'm...
-
Launch pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center now leased by SpaceX and currently being modified for launches of both the Falcon 9 and Fal...
-
I was out on a shoot last week in Aldershot, the first in quite a while due to the adverse weather of recent weeks and found myself at a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment