Tuesday 29 January 2013

Storm damage

Woke up this morning to find that my garage roof had been ripped off during the night and was hanging into my neighbours garden, I know it was quite windy at times but I was quite unprepared for what I saw when I opened the bedroom curtains.

Rang the local roofer who arrived suspiciously quickly and got a quote which was at least double what I was expecting, anyway my wife rang around a few other roofers and indeed we were able to arrange to get the work done for less than half the original quote!  Just goes to show you shouldn't assume that your local tradesman is necessarily going to give you a competitive price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Climate the Movie - The Cold Truth

Watch it here: https://rumble.com/v4krzak-climate-the-movie-the-real-truth.html