Friday, 8 August 2014
Left the NUJ, by accident!
A couple of weeks ago I had an email from the NUJ telling me that new minimum subscriptions of £10 per month were coming in to effect from 1st August. Realising that this would more than double my current contribution of 1% of my profits, I decided that after 35 years membership it was time to leave, so I emailed my resignation and stopped the direct debit with the bank. A week later I got another email to say that the £10 minimum didn't apply to freelance members and that the 1% rule was still in place. Clearly I wasn't the only member that didn't realise this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ok, this is the repainted figure, after being rescued from an overdose of black ink wash, the base still needs doing but otherwise I'm...
-
Launch pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center now leased by SpaceX and currently being modified for launches of both the Falcon 9 and Fal...
-
I was out on a shoot last week in Aldershot, the first in quite a while due to the adverse weather of recent weeks and found myself at a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment