Considering I haven't been to an air show this summer I witnessed my third flypast of the year at the 1940's weekend at the nearby village of Holme on Sunday, an excellent event again by the way. This time it was the turn of the C-47 Dakota of the Royal Air Force Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, which did a generous three passes, just as well because I was in a marquee for most of the first one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Ok, this is the repainted figure, after being rescued from an overdose of black ink wash, the base still needs doing but otherwise I'm...
-
Launch pad 39A at the Kennedy Space Center now leased by SpaceX and currently being modified for launches of both the Falcon 9 and Fal...
-
I was out on a shoot last week in Aldershot, the first in quite a while due to the adverse weather of recent weeks and found myself at a l...
No comments:
Post a Comment